1. Join a Referral Marketing Forum: Being a member of a quality referral marketing group is one of the quickest and best ways to start generating referrals and get to know other local business. Think about what you can give as well as what you want to receive from such groups
2. Set Targets: In business, measure the results to improve performance. Set a clear goal with a time line. E.G, 10% increase in referral business over the next 10 weeks.
3. Top 20%: Not all customers are referral candidates. Find the top 20% that are ecstatic about your business and ask them for referrals. Make sure their network is the type of client you want.
4. Givers are Getters: Give your clients extra value and follow-up support before asking for referrals. When you willingly give to your customers, they will return the favour.
5. Clarity of Customer: Inform your referring clients of the type of customers you work best with. Creating a clear picture of your ideal customer will help your referral marketing efforts.
6. Rewards Program: Provide special rewards to your referring customers on a regular basis. If a customer provides you with 5 sales, offer them something special, e.g. enter them into your VIP club.
7. Say Thank You: In my experience businesses need to establish know like and trust to build quality referrals. Using a company branded thank you card that’s personalised and sent to each referral you receive not only makes you stand out in a sea of sameness but also puts huge deposits in your customers trust account.
These are simple tips but when implemented on a regular basis they can accelerate your referral business and build sales revenue. Start today and watch your referrals grow.
Business for Breakfast East Cheshire Launch
In Congleton at the Lion & Swan Hotel 25th
Call Len Foster today on T 01782 580595 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to secure
your pre-launch place or confirm your attendance
at our launch.